Aggressors of Dark Kombat is a fighting game by Alpha Denshi Corp originally released for the Neo Geo MVS in Japan as Tsuukai GANGAN Koushinkyoku on July 26, 1994. The name uses the same intials as the developer and was also choosen to parody Mortal Kombat. The game was designed by Kazuo Arai.
The player can move left or right or use up to walk into the background. The game uses 3 buttons, each to punch, kick or jump. By preforming special moves the player can grapple opponents which is a main aspect of the gameplay. Weapons that appear during the fights can use be used or thrown at opponents.
Characters have higher health compared to other games shown accross multiple heath bars, and a Crazy Meter that allows the player to perform special attacks.
The game features 8 playable characters which are not named in the game.
- Joe Kusanagi, the Red Panther of Honmoku. The main character, a high school student searching for strong opponents.
- Kisarah Westfield, the Naive Tomboy. An English schoolgirl who falls in love with Joe Kusanagi.
- Goh Kidokoro, the Strong Spirit from Naniwa. A famous brawler with his own gang who wants to defeat Joe.
- Kotaro Fuuma, the Angry Hurricane. Lost during a travel through time from World Heroes.
- Leonhalt Domador, the Black Bull. A Mexican wrestler and refugee who's rival is Sheen Genus.
- Sheen Genus, the Rising Tiger. A Canadian amateur wrestler who wants to create his own pro wrestling league.
- Lee Hae Gwon, the White Fang. A Korean martial artist who is seeking revenge against Leonhalt for causing trouble in his school.
- Bobby Nelson, the Brown Bullet. A basketball player travelling the world to be discovered.