The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends is a video game released by THQ for the NES based on the The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show cartoon series.
The NES version of the game contains 5 levels made up of 3-7 scenes each.
Select switches the playable character from Rocky to Bullwinkle, each have different special abilities, but they drain health to be used. Rocky can fly. Both can throw bombs that have been collected throughout the level.
In the game Natasha and Boris attempt to stop Rocky and Bullwinkle from completing the scenes.
- WHAT'S THE BUZZSAW? OR SIMPLY SHOCKING
- RIGHT ON TRACK OR DESERT ANYONE?
- BOMB VOYAGE OR ROCKY SEAS AHEAD!
- LAND HO! OR CONTINENTAL DISASTER
- FORTUNE MISFORTUNE OR THE MOOSE IS TOO RICH!
Other versions of the game were released on the Gameboy SNES and Genesis.